Me, myself, & I
So…since you clicked on this tab, I am assuming you want to know a bit about me.
Alrighty-then! Let’s get going!
- Born in the Midwest and lived in the same home with the same (still-married) parents until I got married.
- My only sibling is sixteen years older than me–pretty cool for me, eh?
- I married stinkin’ young and my kids better never think that gives them the license to do the same!!
- I married a great man, so the young part was not terribly wise, but not a terrible mistake. In fact, our marriage is a wonderful blessing and I thank God each day for the family I have.
- Enough mush for now….
- I have three kids that are great, smart, kind, and play well with others. Oh yeah, and they are annoying, tattling, hilarious, gassy, conniving, generous, sweet, responsible, irresponsible, beautiful, sleepy, teenagers & a tween. Yeah, a real conglomeration of life and they are wonderful.
- What’s going on with the mush??
- I have two dogs, an old yellow lab and a younger-but-getting-old black lab–greatest dogs EVER. Also we have two cats; one is a beautiful calico who hunts like a lioness and the other is a Himalayan who has no fear but flip-flops and knows everyone and everything (including dogs and vehicles!) should love her because she just IS. Obviously the Himalayan does not go outdoors.
- My husband is a minister and a firefighter.
- I graduated high school in the late ’80’s.
- I am a photographer and love it.
- I am a stay-at-home-mom; go ahead, ask me what I do with my time. 😉
- I homeschool my kids–my oldest has been taking college classes for a while now–her homeschooling is lighter than it was, my younger two are still full-time.
- I love cooking; despise cleaning (a necessary evil, I say).
- I am a Sunday School teacher.
- I am a fair flautist and like to sing.
- Most of all, I am trying to be the woman God wants me to be, step-by-step.
Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoy your stay!